To be eligible for Access to Bath you must:
- be studying at a UK school or college
- have a UK home address (students who are only in the UK for study and who only have a UK school address, are not eligible)
- be studying the required A-Levels for the course you apply for
- be academically able to meet the alternative offer
- have applied to study an undergraduate course at the University of Bath
And you must meet at least one of the following:
- your home address is in an area where there is a low participation of young people progressing to higher education*
- your home address is in an area of disadvantage according to Indices of Multiple Deprivation*
- you are a care leaver*
- you are a refugee or asylum seeker*
- you are irreconcilably estranged** from your parents or guardians
- you are a Young Carer**
*We receive this information from UCAS when you apply to Bath, so there is nothing more for you to do.
**We don’t receive this information directly from UCAS so we will not find out unless we hear from you. When you apply to Bath if you are a young carer or estranged student please send a short paragraph of no more than 200 words to give us an overview of your circumstances to email@example.com.