Find Your Way is a 6-week program which will be held in Spring 2022 for year 11 and 12 students. You will spend around 1 hour per week exploring resources and chatting to your mentor, which you can do whenever and wherever suits you from a phone, tablet or laptop.
As a Find Your Way student you will:
- select a mentor currently studying at the University of Bath, based on your subject choices and interests
- have weekly 1:1 direct messaging chats through a secure platform during a 6-week programme of personal development
- spend time reflecting on your strengths, passions and motivations to inform your decision-making about your future education
- be guided through the process of researching different courses and progression routes, with 1:1 personalised support throughout
- gain information and knowledge from someone who has successfully navigated the transition to university, giving you a real insight into student life
- receive support to make a competitive application to study at university, including preparation for writing a personal statement, understanding the UCAS process and student finance